Big amenities property owners are offering to attract tenants
If you're going to command top dollar rents for residential or commercial rental units, you're going to have to offer more than a rooftop pool and a 24-hour fitness center in amenities.
We believe knowing what your competition is doing can make you a better landlord and developer.
Here are some of the examples of over the top amenities DMV property owners are offering:
1. An onsite sommelier, who is in charge of providing customized consultations, quarterly tastings, and workshops to building residents and clients.
2. Many are offering 24-hour concierge, fitness centers, libraries, and monthly events like "Wines of the World” or "Entrepreneur Networking Series"
3. An in-house wellness center
4. An in-house spa that includes massage, facials, and hot/cold pools
5. At many residences and office complexes you can find outdoor full kitchens
6. Rooftop terraces with a sundeck
7. Infinity Edge Pools
8. Rooftop or courtyard landscaped pet walking areas and pet grooming areas
9. Rooftop Bocce Courts
10. Dedicated Garage spots for Zip cars services
11. High tech rooftop party zones with built-in wireless speakers
12. Rooftop movie screening areas with built-in outdoor movie screens and speakers
13. Other amenities include an espresso lounge in the lobby area,
14. Wi-Fi and iMac stations
15. Indoor golf simulators
16. Private indoor Basketball courts
17. Private pet daycare center and grooming salons
18. Pay as you go Starbucks stations
19. On-site restaurants and bars
20. Co-working community spaces